Wednesday 3 June 2009

White Noise Stunner

I've spent the last few days recovering from the weekend, which was occupied mainly by the White Noise Summer festival at Firebug. Buenos Aires opened the friday night, so being the first band of the festival and getting our set out of the way meant that mass drinking could ensue. Below is a photo from our set. The turn out was pretty amazing, nigh on 150 people in a 100 capacity venue? Can't be bad, not for the bands anyway. The band after us, called And So I Watch You From Afar quite simply killed it. Probably one of the best live bands I've ever seen. We've had the pleasure of playing with them twice now and they never disappoint. The weekend continued as it began, with great weather, great people and great live music.



My tiresome search for a job has finally provided a fragment of success - I have a trial shift behind the bar at Firebug on Thursday night. I do hope I get the job, as that place seems to be my second home anyway and I'm bored of job hunting now. I have bar experience, and I know half the staff anyway, lets just hope I don't fuck up somehow..

This weekend is the PVS (Performance Vauxhall Show) at Santa Pod Raceway, Northampton. Once again my car will be on the mk3 Astra owners stand, and I'll probably spend most of my day watching the action on the strip. I always look forward to shows like this as it gives me a chance to get away somewhere and see some amazing cars. The VBOA Rally at Billing Aquadrome is next month, which is also a great weekend.

This evening I'm going to tidy my flat, and maybe finish a song I started writing a couple of days ago. Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment